Awareness Raising & Strategy toolkit
In order to raise awareness of the difficulties that many adults face when it comes to poor life skills, the LSE consortium put together an awareness raising kit that addresses a number of target groups.
The toolkit not only provides summaries of the lesson learnt through the lifespan of the LSE project, but also contains concrete recommendations as well as proposals for life skills strategies at different levels.
More specifically the Awareness Raising and Strategy toolkit includes:
- An Introduction to the concept of life skills and its benefits
- Good Practice and Tools examples
- Recommendations for adult education providers
- Recommendations for policy makers
- Recommendations for stakeholder organisations working in life skills areas
- Learners stories
- Proposals for life skills strategies on local, regional and national level
The toolkit is available in English, Slovenian, Danish, French and Greek.