Infograph with 10 key recommendations
EAEA has prepared an infograph with 10 recommendations for the European Elections. Members are invited to translate the infograph texts to their own language, and send the translation to EAEA comms team: eaea-info(at)eaea.org. The comms team will then create the infograph in your language and send it back to you.
Social media images of the recommendations
Images of the individual recommendations can be used in social media posts to promote the campaign website. If you want to have the images in your language, please contact EAEA.
Images for Facebook (1200 x 630 px)
Square images for social media (1080 x 1080 px)
Square post – Download the 10 key messages in EU elections (zip file)
When making social media posts about the key points, please use the following hashtags:
- #LearningEurope is a hashtag EAEA is using to draw the attention to our campaign for adult learning and education.
- #UseYourVote is a general hashtag to encourage citizens to vote in the elections
- #EUelections24 is a general hashtag of the 2024 European Elections
Don’t forget to tag @EAEA2020 on X and Facebook, so we can like your posts.
Learning Europe badge
EAEA has created a badge for the European Elections campaign, combining the hashtag #LearningEurope and European flag symbol in heart shape.
Useful resources about the EU
Would you like to organise a civic education activity about the EU? Or would you like to learn more about how citizens can change the EU? These websites can give you useful information and materials:show more
- Official EU website for the European Elections
- Elections page on the European Parliament website
- Learning materials on the EU
- Materials on the European Elections and EU policies
- ‘What Europe does for me’ website
- EU Platform for Public Consultations
- EU Platform for European Citizens’ Initiative
- EU Platform for Petitions to the European Parliament
- Digital Offer of the House of European History
More information about the campaign
Raffaela Kihrer, Deputy Secretary General and Head of Policy: raffaela.kihrer(at)eaea.org
Davide Muraro, Policy and Projects Coordinator: davide.muraro(at)eaea.org