The Royal Society, London
9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Employment and Skills Convention 2018
EAEA members Learning & Work Institute will host their inaugural Employment and Skills 2018, this July, built in the fifteen year history of their InfoWork conventions. It will be tackling central questions related to the development of employability and skills, discussing the following questions:
- How do we make a reality of ‘Improving Lives’?
- How do we place adult skills, apprenticeships and the national retraining scheme at the heart of what we do?
- What does the new landscape of combined authorities, metro mayors and local devolution hold?
- What are the implications of Universal Credit?
- How do we build a system that works for everyone?
For more information, see here.