Who we are?
Georgian Adult Education Network strives to achieve a greater public understanding of importance of Lifelong Learning (LLL) and its integral part Adult Education and supports to development of such lifelong learning (LLL) system in Georgia, which will be relevant to Georgian reality, meet the local challenges and ensures all citizens’ equal access to education.
Georgian Adult Education Network works in the following strategic directions:
- Lobbies lobbying for Lifelong Learning and its integral part Adult Education;
- Advocates on the behalf of its members to be heard by local and central government;
- Provides targeted professional development for member organizations through structured programme of trainings and workshops;
- Develops training materials and publications for adult education providers and adult educators;
- Facilitates international cooperation in the field of adult education;
What we do?
- Presentation and lobbying of member organizations’ interests in public and other organizations;
- Hold conferences, seminars on adult education related topics;
- Provide platform for networking between member organizations;
- Support to members’ organizational development;
- Learning and propagation of local and international experience in Adult Education sphere;