Objectives of the project:
- Build the capacity of adult educators to become digitally literate in their teaching practices.
- Build the competencies of adults to use digital tools for employability.
- Develop innovative quality resources for adult educators/trainers & adults.
- Promote awareness on the importance of digital skills for adults in Europe.
Outputs of the project:
- IO1 – DigitALAD Training Programme for Adult Educators.
- IO2 – E-learning space and gamified online learning modules.
- IO3 – Impact assessment study and practice recommendations.
- IO4 – Policy recommendations report.
- Adult educators and trainers.
- Adult learners.
- Adult education organisations.
- Officers from relevant public & private authorities in the field of adult education.
Coordinators: University of Latvia – Latvia
- University of Aegean – Greece
- Centre for Advancement of Research and Development in Educational Technology LTC (CARDET) – Cyprus
- Rural hub – Ireland
- European Association for the Education of Adults (EAEA) – Belgium
- INNOVADE – Cyprus
- JAITEK Tecnología y Formación – Spain