Since 2003, EAEA is recognizing adult education projects inside and outside Europe demonstrating innovation and excellence in adult education. The Grundtvig Award highlights projects producing new and innovative ideas, partnerships, methodologies and a understanding of how we can work with adult learners.
We have chosen Transformative Learning and Values as our annual theme, because we want to use global challenges for a positive change. In 2022 we are looking for initiatives that fulfill one or more of the following aims:
- Support a paradigm shift in our understanding of learning towards an idea of critical thinking rather than content-driven knowledge
- Further the understanding of each person’s role in society and strengthen their advocacy skills
- Activate networks and partnerships in ALE to support transformative learning opportunities
- Support initiatives that foster open-ended learning opportunities detached from any labour market orientation
- Further the potential of ALE providers to offer transformative learning opportunities
Application deadline is the 14th of April (new deadline). Read more about the Grundtvig Award call 2022!