The specific objectives are:
- To achieve the recognition of the skills and competences that the Roma community has acquired in formal and non-formal activities.
- To promote access of non-academic Roma women to the national systems of validation of informal and non-formal learning through the support of civil organizations.
- To enable the Roma women to make contributions and recommendations in order to improve the impact and the accessibility of non-formal and informal validation systems.
- To validate the non-formal and informal learning of 50 non-academic Roma women.
- To encourage and help centres for adult education and civil society organizations to support and accompany non-academic Roma women in their process of informal and non-formal learning validation.
- To carry out a lobbying campaign for national governments with the aim to incorporate the contributions of the project in the non-formal and informal learning validation systems and give policy makers concrete recommendations on how to do it.
- Awareness raising campaign
- Validation of 50 Roma women
- Recommendations for the improvement of the accessibility fo the validation systems in the EU
- Lobbying campaign
- Countries´ reports
- European guide
- Multilingual website
Coordinator: Romani Association of Women Drom Kotar Mestipen (ES)
- Municipal Utility for Social Protection 7 Solidarity (HE)
- Roma Centre for Social Intervention and Studies (RO)
- Pavee Point Travellers Centre (IE)
- NGO Slovo 21 (CZ)
- European Association for the education of Adults, EAEA (BE)
- Institutul Intercultural Timisoara (RO)
Associated partner: CREA (ES)
- Kick-off meeting – May 2013, Barcelona, ES
- Second partner meeting – March 2013, Timisoara, RO
- Third partners meeting – November 2014, Brussels, BE