- Empower access to centralised EU funding programmes for adult learning and education (ALE) institutions with little prior experience in project work, encourage new and inexperienced ALE institutions to participate in EU programmes, and create new networks and international cooperation for innovation;
- Provide an easy-to-use online tool as an information path to suitable funding programmes;
- Support professionalisation of project managers in adult learning and education institutions in Europe, thereby contributing to the priority of “supporting teachers and trainers” of the European education and training agenda.
- Survey on funding knowledge and needs of ALE providers in Europe;
- Online information path where ALE providers can find information about EU funding programmes that meet the needs of their organisations, educators, and groups of learners.
- Project managers in ALE;
- Decision-makers in the design of EU funding programmes.
- Auxilium pro Regionibus Europae in Rebus Culturalibus (Austria)
- European Association for the Education of Adults (Belgium)
- Andragoski zavod Maribor – Ljudska univerza (Slovenia)