INTALL (International and Comparative Studies for Student ad Practitioners in Adult Education and Lifelong Learning) project aims to develop a methodology for building joint structures in the professionalisation activities of universities and practitioners in adult education and lifelong learning. The introduction of the INTALL project will provide for reducing the mismatch between existing skills of students and practitioners and the skills required by the labour market in adult education and lifelong learning.
The objectives will be:
- building a network between the two biggest European adult education associations and eight universities;
- bringing professionalization activities in adult education and lifelong learning from universities and practice together in a systematic manner;
- training both students and practitioners in international and comparative studies in adult education and lifelong learning.
The project will develop:
- a blended learning methodology for teaching students and practitioners together;
- a joint learning community for international teaching and learning settings;
- a portfolio method for strengthening employability in the adult education and lifelong learning;
- a digital learning environment ‘International and comparative studies @ home”.
- Winter school in February 2019 for students (MA, doctoral) and practitioners
- Winter school in February 2020 for students (MA, doctoral) and practitioners (funding available for organisations linked to EAEA: find out more here)
- Winter school in February 2021 for students (MA, doctoral) and practitioners
Long term benefits:
The Strategic Partnership expects increasing internationalisation in the field and trustful cooperation between higher education and practice. In addition, joint materials for teaching in international settings will support education on all levels. To ensure the sustainability and widespread use of the project results at the institutional, national, European and international levels, all developed products will be available online via Open Access.
BAYERISCHE JULIUS-MAXIMILIANS UNIVERSITAT WUERZBURG ,Germany
DUBLIN CITY UNIVERSITY, Ireland
UNIVERSITA DEGLI STUDI DI FIRENZE, Italy
HELMUT SCHMIDT UNIVERSITAT UNIVERSITAT DER BUNDESWEHR HAMBURG, Germany
UNIVERSIDADE DE LISBOA, Portugal
UNIVERSITA DEGLI STUDI DI PADOVA, Italy
PECSI TUDOMANYEGYETEM – UNIVERSITY OF PECS, Hungary
DEUTSCHER VOLKSHOCHSCHUL-VERBAND EV, Germany
EUROPEAN ASSOCIATION FOR THE EDUCATION OF ADULTS, Belgium
UNIVERZA V LJUBLJANI, Slovenia