Objectives of the project
- Support adult education providers to design and implement effective strategies for reaching out to low skilled adults and facilitate their access to upskilling pathways.
- Building the competences of adult education providers and adult educators to design more effective programs for low-skilled or low-qualified adults.
- Improve the supply of high quality learning opportunities tailored to the needs of low-skilled or low-qualified adults.
- Improve the digital competencies of adult educators to better serve adult learners.
- Enhance synergies and complementarities among adult education providers, public authorities and the labour market.
Outputs of the project:
- IO1. Toolkit for developing strategies for adult education providers.
- IO2. Training modules for adult education providers and adult educators.
- IO3. E-learning spacer and OERs.
Target group of the project:
- Low-qualified adults
- Low-skilled adults
Partners of the project:
Coordinators: Centre for Advancement of Research and Development in Educational Technology LTD (CARDET) – Cyprus
- Ministry of Education and Culture of Cyprus.
- European Association for the Education of Adults (EAEA)- Belgium.
- Fundación Coremsa – Spain
- INNOVADE LI LTD – Cyprus
- Future in perspective limited – Ireland