Who we are?
The purpose of Ukrainian Adult Education Association (UAEA) is the establishment and the development of adult education in Ukraine and the formation of lifelong learning society education.
One task of the UAEA is representing the Association and its members at the international level and cooperation with international governmental and non-governmental organizations, educational institutions in the field of adult education in other countries, including the implementation of joint projects and programs.
What we do?
The UAEA activities involve:
– participation in forming of the policy of adult education and the policy of lifelong learning education in Ukraine, including the drafting of legislative acts;
– participation in the drafting of state concepts and adult education strategies in Ukraine and their implementation;
– promoting the development of association members potential and their activities on the territory of the country, the empowerment of their professional development;
– provision of advisory and methodical assistance in matters of adult education to association members and to the other organizations and institutions;
– strengthening and improving the process of training of highly qualified specialists for the adult education system;
– creating the databases about adult education and distribution of the information in Ukraine and other countries;
– conducting national, regional, interregional and international congresses, conferences, symposia, seminars, round tables, exhibitions, fairs and other events on adult education;
– implementation of science, research, informational and educational activities;
– cooperation with international governmental and non-governmental organizations and educational institutions in the field of adult education in other countries, including the implementation of joint projects and programs.