Objectives of the project:
- To improve skills identification and validation in Europe and thus help adults access and complete upskilling pathways.
- To increase professional competences of adult education and guidance professionals.
Outputs of the project:
1: Establishment of EU-wide Online repository of different tools for assessment and validation of ICT, numeracy and language skill.
2: Methodology for assessment and validation of ICT, mathematic and language skill for adult education and guidance services practitioners.
3: Implementation guidelines for adult education and guidance services practitioners.
4: Recommendation for mainstreaming of Methodology into EU Adult Education System and Guidance Services – lead EAEA.
Adult education and guidance services practitioners.
- Center za izobraževanje in kulturo Trebnje (Slovenia)
- European Association for the Education of Adults (Belgium)
- Scotland’s Learning Partnership (UK)
- Andragoški center RS (Slovenia)
- Universidad de Valladolid (Spain)