The project will develop an open, innovative multilingual Digital Competences Development System (DCDS) and use it to provide non-formal training to low-skilled adults in different European countries.
DCDS is completely aligned to the European Digital Competence Framework for Citizens – DigComp and thus promotes its adoption in Europe.
The specific objectives of the proposal are to:
- Improve the basic digital and transversal competences of 25+ years old citizens through an innovative integrated system that combines an online environment and face-to-face support;
- Support non-formal training providers in planning and delivering flexible and modular training offers, aimed at improving basic digital competences of adults;
- Empower policy-makers and key stakeholders from different fields in formulating integrated policies for developing and recognising adult citizens’ basic digital competences;
- Collect and analyse evidence to substantiate innovative policies and practices through a field test of the DCDS.
- Digital Competences Development Methodology(DCDM): for the development of digital competences and related transversal skills of adults;
- Digital Competences Development Environment(DCDE): Consisting of a self-assessment tool, online management tools, online learning application, multilingual digital open educational resources, validation & certification of digital competences;
- Personalised blended non-formal training: composed by training modules which combine online learning with face-to-face support sessions by e-facilitators
- Handbooks and course guides: for implementing the methodology to assist the trainers and the training providers in planning and delivering flexible and modular training offers
- Policy Influence Toolkit: which includes policy recommendationson e-Inclusion, Adult Education and Digital Skills Agenda.
- ALL DIGITAL, Belgium (project coordinator)
- Hellenic Open University (HOU), DAISSy Research Group, Greece – AD Member
- Centro Studi Foligno (CSF), Italy – AD Member
- Associazione Emiliano-Romagnola Centri Autonomi di Formazione (AECA), Italy
- Fundación ESPLAI, Spain -AD Member
- LIKTA, Latvia – AD Member
- EOS Foundation, Romania – AD Member
- European Association for the Education of Adults (EAEA), Belgium
Kick-off meeting, Brussels, Belgium, Jan 2018
2nd consortium meeting, Athens, Greece, Jul 2018
3rd consortium meeting, Barcelona, Spain, Jan 2019
4th consortium meeting, Riga, Latvia, Jun 2019