Objectives of the project:
- Extends and develops competences of adult education personnel.
- Improves and extends the supply of high quality adult education opportunities tailored to the needs of low-skilled adults.
- Supports social inclusion of adult education.
Outputs of the project:
- IO1 – Mapping: migrational diversity in adult education providers on organisational levels.
- IO2 – Developing the modularised training curriculum.
- IO3 – Pilot delivery & validation: finalising the diversity curriculum.
- IO4 – Mainstreaming into policy recommendations.
Target group of the project:
- Local: adult education providers (managers and program planners) and participants/learners (migrants + non-migrants).
- Regional: adult education providers, adult education umbrella organisations, policy makers.
- National: adult education umbrella organisations, policy makers.
- European: adult education umbrella organisations, policy makers.
Coordinator: Niedersächischer Bund für freie Erwachsenenbildung e.V. – Germany
- National University of Ireland Maynooth – Ireland
- Institute de Haut formation aux politiques communautaires – Belgium
- IDP SAS Di Giancarlo Costantino (Italian Development Partners) – Italy
- Epistimoniki Enosi Ekpedefsis Enilikon – Greece
- European Association for the Education of Adults (EAEA) – Belgium
- Videnscenter for integration – Denmark
You can find more information about the project at AEWB website.
To learn more, please read the prepared statement.