1. Strengthen social inclusion and active digital participation in society of vulnerable groups, with the implementation of the Dialogic Media and Digital Literacy Gatherings. 2. Transfer the Dialogic Media and Digital Literacy methodology to tackling disinformation in adult education with an intercultural and inter-generational approach 3. Promote common EU values and critical civic engagement and participation.
1) Toolkit for inclusive and participative ICT and Media Literacy training
2) Training of adult education professionals and volunteers on how to combat disinformation in their ICT courses and/or courses of others.
• Vulnerable populations: Unemployed adults, people with lower level of education, people aged 55+
• Organisations in the field of adult education, culture, and social affairs.
• Adult education providers and learners, researchers
• Teachers, researchers, publisher
• National and European policy makers
Partners of the project
• Asociacion de Personas Participantes AGORA (Spain)
• Federació d’Associacions Culturals i Educatives de Persones Adultes (Spain)
• European Association for the Education of Adults (Belgium)
• Fondazione Hallgarten-Franchetti Centro Studi Villa Montesca (Italy)
• Grupul Pentru Integrare Europeana (Romania)