Administration Officer at EAEA
The European Association for the Education of Adults (EAEA) is the voice of non-formal adult education in Europe. EAEA is a European NGO with 120 member organisations in 43 countries and represents more than 60 million learners Europe-wide.
We are hiring a full-time Administration Officer to join our motivated team in Brussels
As our new team member you will:
- Coordinate financial and bookkeeping operations, including sending and follow-up invoices, payment of invoices, processing staff expenses and monthly credit card statements.
- Take care of various HR processes in cooperation with the Social Secretariat, management of attendance sheets and staff leave for payroll, meal vouchers, insurances and other.
- Be responsible for onboarding of new staff
- Support financial reporting of various European projects
- Arrange and prepare meetings, trainings, events, and team building activities
- Prepare internal and external travel arrangements
- Be responsible for general office management and logistics
Full information regarding this job offer can be found here.
Please send your CV (two pages maximum in PDF) and motivation letter (one page maximum in PDF) to Gina Ebner (email@example.com) until 1 February 2023 with the subject Job application Administration Officer [your surname].
The shortlisted candidates will be interviewed during the second week of February.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview. CV and personal data of applicants are not shared with anyone outside EAEA and will be deleted immediately after the recruitment process according to GDPR.
Deadline: 1 February 2023
Venue of work: EAEA office in Brussels
Preferred starting date: As soon as possible